For some, Organic Traffic is the bread and butter of PPC and Affiliate advertising income. The landing pages of Organic Traffic provide an opportunity for bloggers to make some decent money. The general idea behind organic traffic is to optimize your website so it’s friendly to search engine bots which allows your website to be properly indexed from Google and other major search engines.The best thing about organic traffic is it’s free and doesn’t take much work to get it flowing. With the proper keywords and SEO you should see organic traffic flowing into your websites or blogs in no time. One of the coolest thing is when you are cached it takes a lot of work to get a better ranking then you for those keywords!
How can you get more organic traffic from search engines?
There are many ways to increase your organic traffic to your blog. I have compiled a list of ways that you can easily implement to improve your organic traffic from Google or other search engines. Here are a few examples on steps you can take.
- Ensure your Topics and Titles are unique, relevant and SEO friendly
- Join Google Webmaster tools and track your keywords
- Create relative backlinks to your blog from other relative blogs
- Use appropriate topic titles and keywords
- Create unique content and avoid anything duplicate
- Add the proper tags to your articles
- Write consistently about the topics and keywords for a week on end but remain relevant
- Ensure you use your keywords in the body of your article a few times
- Submit your content to social networking websites
- Digg, Stumble, Buzz and engage your article!
These are the effective and free techniques for increasing the visitors to your site are just the beginning of the possible ways to grow your online business. However, it is important that you don’t expect things to happen overnight.